Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I had the most awesome 18th birthday!!!! It was amazing, I had my birthday DAY on Fri., a day before my real birthday. And my mom and I went and got a manicure and a pedicure, OMG, I can't even explain it, its something you just have to experience your-self, I would highly reccomend one to anyone, just PLEASE take me with you, :). Than we went to the mall and ate lunch, and got our make-up done at Dillards, that was really fun, I have never felt more pampered, someone painting my nails, than someone putting on my make-up for me, I could SOOOOO get used to this, lol. Next we went to Claire's and I got my ears pierced, OWWWWW, it really hurt, and it hurts worse now than it did than, for some reason. But I'm glad I did it, in eight weeks I'll be even more glad! And last but not least my dad took my mom and I out to eat at a VERY nice resteruant on Lake Hefiner, ( have never seen so many tanned legs in my life, its like don't you girls have anything better to do than go to the tanning salon? I guess not, lol) That is about it, I still have two parties though, one for family and one for friends, I love having a birthday!!! Well, I gotta go, have a goofy day.
Be Free,
Noel

No comments: