Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Whazzzzz up????? Nothing much here, just at work, bored, again, lol. Had an awesome weekend, Sat. my sisters, dad, and I went to Frontier City which was very.........interesting, the lines were SO long, we stood in line for five hours and rode two rides, yeah I know, its ridiculous. But we did'ent go to Frontier City to just ride the rides; No, we went to see the awesome Canadian rockers; Hawk Nelson. They are amazing, I had an awesome time, I love concerts, and I got their autographs, always a plus to any concert. Than Sun. was my Family/a few friends b-day party, it was fun, we even played volleyball, even though it was BLISTERING hot. Like I said we had a great time, even though SOMEONE did'ent come, (you know who you are, and yes I'm mad at you, :). We played cards after dinner and it got pretty crazy, lol, but that is what makes it so fun. Tonight I'm going to a baseball game, I'm excited, I haven't been to a baseball game in forever, and I love going, I'm not a big fan of baseball, but there is just something about going to game that is so............American, lol. Well, I hope this satisfys SOME people who were complaining about me never posting on my blog, Peace Out.
Be Free

9 comments:

Morgan Ruckel said...

Ok next time you go to a concert you must take me with you, because I have NEVER been to any concert. I know I am a deprived child hehe. Yes thank you for posting hehe, I like commenting but I cant unless you have a new post. I forgot to tell Whitney that you were mad at her but I am sure if she reads this post she will know that you are talking about her. I hope you have fun at the baseball game, as for me I dont like baseball. I guess you could say I am not american. My family says that I am not american because I don't really like hotdogs either. Morg

~mirage noel~ said...

I don't really like baseball either, there is just something really awesome about GOING to a baseball game, its so American, lol.

Unknown said...

Ok ok I am sorry I didn't go, but it was really hot and my body just shuts down when I get to hot. SORRY!!

~mirage noel~ said...

I might forgive you, might :)

Unknown said...

Morgan, Noel!
I can't beleive it! At least Noel likes to go to a game. But just for the sake of Being American?
just jkng

DOT

~mirage noel~ said...

Well, I DON'T like watching it on TV, and I don't like to play it, (well baseball is okay, but I'm horrible a softball), I think that means I don't like it, lol.

Morgan Ruckel said...

Come on Noel, I would like to read a different post. You think you might want to update sometime soon. Morg

Eden said...

Hey, Noel! I love all your posts... And that's something I can't say about most blogs. lol Most of the time there are posts that are just boring, but I really like all of yours. :)

~Eden

~mirage noel~ said...

ah, thanks Eden. I'm glad I'm not boring! Hopefully I'm not too random for you, :).