Monday, August 27, 2007

For Morgan

This is for Morgan since she apparently does'ent have anything better to do than bug about a new post, nah, I love ya girl. Anyway, my weekend was pretty uneventful, Sat. my family and I did some projects around the house, and yesterday was.....interesting. We had my dad's 'band buddies' over, and their families, which was over 45 people, most of them kids. AND there were four guitars plugged into amps, two pianos, a base, and a tamborine. The only good thing was there wasen't any drums.......this time. Than all the girls decided to play Apples to Apples, which, I think, is one of THE loudest games EVER, well, when played by 15 girls. It would not have been so bad if Sun. was not like my only day of complete relaxation, not yesterday!!! Oh, I have to tell you guys this amazing (to me) story, its such a God thing. Well, I have been wanting some board shorts for a while, for vacation at the beach, but I could not find any. I went to a concert a few months ago and saw this girl with the exact shorts that I wanted, and they were ROXY (its like a surf brand), so I went up on their website. HOLY COW, they were SO expensive, the cheapest pair I found were $40 and they went up to $80. Besides the fact that there are no ROXY stores around here, they just sell SOME of their stuff in other stores. So I was ready to give up, bye-bye my mental picture of me being the envy of everyone on the beach in Florida, lol. Fri. I went thrift store shopping with my mom, (it is so much fun, if you have never done it, or have not done it in a while I would HIGHLY reccomend it, I'll even go with you, ;), anyway, I'm just browsing through the shorts, which is not something I usually do because I NEVER find anything, and what do I find but a pair of ROXY board shorts, just my size and in colors I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is so amazing, to think that He cares about little things like that. Well, I hope that satisfies you Morg., when are you gonna get your own blog so I can bug you? lol. BE FREE

3 comments:

Morgan Ruckel said...

HEHE, thanks for the update. I wont get my own blog for a while, my parents dont want me to have one yet, but when I do you will be free to bug me all you want. I hope you have a great day. Morg:)

Morgan Ruckel said...

Oh! I am glad that you found shorts at the thrift store. I am happy for you. Morg:)

Unknown said...

That is really awsome!

DOT