Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello, I know that this shocks everyone, me posting only three days after my last one. But this is a goodbye post, I'm leaving tomorrow for FLORIDA!!!!! So, I'll miss you guys, lol, well, maybe a little bit. Anyways, yesterday was NOT a good day, for anyone who missed me at church I was VERY sick. It started that morning while I was at work, I barely made it home and just collasped in bed. I started to feel a little better around 4 p.m., but by 6 I felt horrible again. And I went to bed feeling horrible, I feel a little better this morning, but I WILL be better by tomorrow. So you guys try not to have too much fun while I'm gone, don't do anything embarressing, so I can't laugh at you, lol. Although interesting things always seem to happen while I'm gone, oh well. We are leaving tomorrow after my dad gets off work and driving through the night, taking turns, so you guys pray that I don't take the wrong highway or something and end up in Mexico, lol. We should get there about noon, and we have a week of complete and total relaxation, try not to be too jealous. Well I better go, the phones are ringing again. Be Free
(and see ya in a week)

No comments: