Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm back

Hey ya'll, whatz up? Did ya miss me? Apparently not a whole lot, since no one has commented since I left, what is up with that? Well, I missed you, lol. I had a blast in Florida, I love it, I would move in a heart-beat!!!! (no offense to anyone) And I got a tan, I love the beach, But my favorite part was the fact that I did'ent have to do anything, all week, it was amazing. Well, I would love to stay and just go on and on about how much fun I had, but I gotta go. So, try not to be too jealous and I'll see ya Wed. Love ya!!!
Be Free!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I almost left a comment while you were gone but I diddn't. But it sounds like you had tons of fun to make up for it.

DOT

Unknown said...

Ok I didn't but maybe it was because I knew you were gone. Or maybe it was because I was jealous, but then you will never know;)Hey it is good to have you back and I am sooooo glad you are doing character first. See ya!