Thursday, November 26, 2009

Asante Sana Mungu

I am thankful for so many things it really is impossible to write them all down, its probably impossible to even think of them all. But I'm going to give it a shot......

_God (duh, but it has to be said!!! Actually, there should be a separate list for all the stuff about God because I could go on for hours......)
_Family (I could go on about this for a while too, but I'll just say; 'Mom, Dad, Rachel, Hope, Noah, Miykah, Eli, Daniel, Samuel, Gabriel, and Trinity...I LOVE you all SOOOO much, and am so grateful to be part of this family!!)
_Friends.....there really are not words for how blessed I am to have you all in my life, and I'm not even going to try and name them all, but I love you and yeah, thanks for letting me be in your lives :)
_Freedom
_Hope
_Church Family
_Hard Times
_Africa
_Memories
_Music
_God's Creation; Mountains, Beach, Sunsets, Hills, Fields, Dogs, Rain, Thunderstorms, Sunshine, Moon and Stars
_Joy
_Guitar
_Kids :)
_Yellow
_Running
_Basketball
_Starbucks.....COFFEE!!!

_Technology = phones, computers, cameras, internet, facebook *gasp*, ipod, etc.
_Lecrae
_You Grow
_Fish Club, Bible Club, Mission Day...
_Singing
_Airplanes......haha
_Words
_Forgiveness and second chances
_Love
_Basketball


be free
~noel~

No comments: