Saturday, October 10, 2009

WHY?

Why do I always try to do things in my own strength???
Its so ludicrous to think that I can even come close to doing ok on my own............
Yet so many times I mess up, and say the wrong thing, or have the wrong attitude?
Why are human beings so dense?
Why do I make the same mistakes over and over without even thinking about the consequences?

*sigh*

And I'm done being mad at myself about it, I just want to change! Surely that is the first step, admitting you have been wrong and wanting to do something about it.

Stupid flesh.....................

'Lord Jesus, please help me to walk in Your Spirit. To listen for the still small voice, and to stop trying to do things by myself. I'm so tired of living like this, but I need Your help to change!! I love You :) - me'

No comments: