Thursday, September 24, 2009

JOY :)

God is my ultimate source of JOY, peace and happiness!!

But there are some earthly/temporal things that have really made me happy lately, and I want to share them with you :)


My Bible and Journal

I have really been enjoying my quiet time, and just writing my thoughts
and questions down.
My Perfume

Outside!!
I love how peaceful and quiet it is, God's creation is so amazing!

Basketball/Running

I love basketball, and I have discovered that running calms my thoughts
and allows me to vent my frustrations lol






Cell Phone
I hate to say it......but I love my phone, well more like how it
helps me talk to people. But I would be so sad if something happened to it


Mirror/Door
This is the back of my bedroom door, it makes me happy because I was
creative ALL by myself!!

Africa Shelf
This is my shelf that reminds me of Africa, and that makes
me happy :)



Music
This isn't all of it.....what? I REALLY like music lol



Roxy Shoes
These make me very happy right now...I found them at a consignment shop
for $12.00!! So comfy, and cute :)



Thats about it.....looking forward to this weekend, and dreading it at the same time. I'm having a party *YAY*!
and giving a testimony for church, plus some NOVO evaluations *SCARY*!!!
peace
be free
~noel~





1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute post! I liked it! :)