Thursday, November 27, 2008

A few of my favorite things......

~Happy Thanksgiving To All~

Here are some things that that I am thankful for in my life.........

*Jesus Christ

*Family (of course lol)

*Friends (I really do have amazing friends, I cannot imagine any better. Seriously)

*Crisp fall mornings

*Homemade lattes

*Sonic

*Basketball

*Music

*Concerts with friends

*Texas....the state, not the football team ;)

*My own room!!

*The color yellow......it makes me happy

*Christmas music!!!

*Watching football

*My Ugg boots (they are sooooo comfortable)

*Hugs

*Dancing....in my room, don't worry :D

*Songs that express what I am feeling better than words I say

*Shopping....even though I don't have any money

*You Grow

*Steve (my car....don't worry)

*Pedicures

*Baking

be free
~noel~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like thegreen touch on steve. lol

Unknown said...

my dear are you really that busy down in Texas that you can't post. I mean all you really need to post is I'm alive or something of the sort. lol Love ya, and hurry back.

Jon Werner said...

Yeah... time to post. I feel like I'm the only one that does anymore.