Monday, August 11, 2008

I just wasted 10 seconds of your time

Seriously, time is going by sooooooo fast. I was looking at my calender trying to figure out when I could go visit my Aunt, and I realized that I will not be able to until at least October. For crying out loud! Where has this year gone? School starts this week, I'm not ready for summer to end, it feels like it just started.

I feel like I keep harping on the same subjects.......time going by so fast, not knowing what to do with my life, waiting, waiting waiting. But nothing else is really going on, duh lol.

Since I don't have anything else to post; here are some poems that I wrote........they're pretty bad, so you know I'm really desperate :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help me stop clouding my mind
With things that don't matter
Your voice I can't find
Nothing is becoming clearer
I want to be in Your presence
But I keep thinking 'tomorrow'
I know I can't stay on the fence
But how do I get off of it?
Sometimes I feel so lost
I know You are there
Than I think about the cost
And I feel overwhelmed
I feel like one of those clouds
That cover up the sun, yet allow bits of light through
Make me less proud
That You may shine more brightly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit here pen in hand
Thinking, listening and
Questioning things I have
Always believed in
What is right or wrong
Why do I question where I belong
I am a sinner saved by grace
Jesus Christ took my place
Nailed to a cross forsaken and alone
Now, 2,000 years later I am lost
in the fake reality
Consumed by the skin of this world
Knowing in my heart what is real
But being deceived
Is not an excuse
I know what is the truth
The way and life
And He is the only way to Paradise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My life is not my own
I have given it to the
One who is the maker of it
Starbreather, Universe creator
I can feel Him all around me
Down to my very fingertips
How He could love someone like me
is a mystery
How He would make me a Princess
Is unimaginable, unbelievable
Yet, it happened
Words are nothing, actions being
Everything, so much time wasted
Live today like your last, live like
You're redeemed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

be free
~noel~

2 comments:

Lauren said...

First of all, I LOVE your new header picture! That is soo cute! :)
Good poems; I think the last one might be my fav.

CBM said...

I LOVE the second poem that is exactly how I feel. Thanx.

DOT