Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey,
I just wanted to tell you about my CRAZY morning. Well, all my mornings are crazy, but this one is a nice example.
I wake up 3 minutes before my alarm goes off, so I get up and go to the bathroom to start brushing my teeth and all that good stuff. As I'm finishing my alarm goes off..............REALLY loud.........BEEP BEEP BEEP............So I run back to my room and turn it off, and finish getting ready, the dogs start whining at the door so I let them in, and go back to my room. A little bit later I hear what sounds like a HUGE pack of wolves chasing a cat or something, no, its just the dogs 'playing', so I try to take them outside, which is hard to do when one is almost as big as you, lol. I finally got ready and was headed out the door, just a few minutes late, I get in my car and start it up when I remember that I forgot something, so I went back inside, come back out and I forgot something again..........................I went back inside FOUR times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH...........I felt like such an idiot, but I was only a few minutes late to work, so I guess its all good, :).
~FreeToFly

2 comments:

Morgan Ruckel said...

Wow sounds like somthing that would happen to me. I am glad you made it to work ok. Anyway that didnt sound as bad as what happened when I was with you, hehe remember? Lov ya Morg

~mirage noel~ said...

HA HA
I can laugh now, than, it wasen't so funny, it still kinda is not, all the way.
But I still love you Morg!!