Monday, September 27, 2010

This is my 112th post.

I meant to do a big 'This is my 100th post' thing......but I forgot.
So I'm doing this, which is only slightly lame.

I started blogging in 2007, almost 3 years ago.
Time is a funny thing because I feel like a completely different person, but it seems like I was that person just yesterday, or a few months ago. (I have never quite 'got' the just yesterday analogy)

This blog has become a friend, a confidant, a place to vent, and something that I can shape to whatever it is I am feeling, or thinking at the moment.

Sometimes I write because I have a story to tell. Other times because it has been a while and I want to make sure I still can. But many times I write because of how I feel after I see my thoughts laid out, in black and white. Sometimes they make sense, but many times they do not. Still, it gives me a measure of peace and contentment, like once the issues are laid out they stop pounding my brain.

I am looking forward to the next 3 years. I have no idea where they will take me, or if I will still be writing on here.
But there are two things I do know;
1) God is always with me.
2) I will never quit writing, I may stop for a while, but it will always be something I love and want to learn more about.

I hope you have you something that you love to do, that helps you focus and realize what really matters. If not, try something. You never know what you might be missing. (my 'self-help' advice for the week)

be free
~noel~

No comments: