Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer is here :)

Hello peoples, sorry about not posting for.......a long time. Anyways, I've been trying to find a routine since coming back from the Arkansas trip, (which was amazing, and I'm still sorting through all the things that happened). Since it is summer and all of the things that I am usually busy doing are over, what do I do now???? So because I didn't have anything to do I decided to makeover my room. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but right now as I contemplate going to my bedroom it doesn't seem so brilliant. Today I started this project my switching dressers with my brother, but that dresser needed to be repainted, so I dumped ALL my clothes and other miscellaneous items on my bed. I put one coat of paint on the dresser, but you have to wait twelve hours to put another coat on. So here I am, looking at my gi-normous mess, feeling a little overwhelmed and wondering what I got myself into.........
I'll try to post before and after photos when I finish, IF I finish lol.

be free
~noel~

No comments: