Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Hey peeps, yeah I'm still here. This time I'm cold, and still a little hungry :) I can't believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I heard on the radio that the average Thanksgiving dinner is 71,000 calories...............yeah, I already feel fat. So, I have been sick for three and a half weeks now, I've been taking so much stuff, my mom just keeps shoving stuff at me lol. If I don't feel better by next week I'm going to the Doctor, this is not fun. I'm off tomorrow!!! I'm so happy, I only worked two days this week, which sucks, at the same time 'cause my paycheck is going to suck lol. No Character First today, I know it sounds bad, but I'm glad, sometimes you just need a break. Christmas is 33 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Christmas, I could totally skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas! Talk to ya later peace.
Be Free ~noel~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could skip Thanksgiving to especialy after hearing how many calaries I will be eating.

Morgan Ruckel said...

skip thanksgiving are kidding? Ungratefull person:) I had a wonderfull thanksgiving. I hope everyone had just as much fun.